Passion is something which you’re good at, you’re really enjoy at, and you can make money from it. People without passion are like a body without heart. One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested (E. M. Forster)…There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a business person (Anthony Robbins). Without passion you don’t have energy without energy you have nothing (Donald Trump).
If you could do one thing to transform your life, I would highly recommend it be to find something you’re passionate about, and do it for a living. How if you didn’t find what your passion actually? Here are some question to indicate whether you have find your passion or not.
Are You Ready to Discover,
Develop, and Live Your Passion?
Check the statements below that are true for you. Be completely honest. If an item causes a strong reaction because you don’t want it to be true, it’s more than likely true for you.
- ____I feel less than completely satisfied with my life.
- ____I do not feel that I am doing my best or achieving the most I can.
- ____I do not feel excited about my day-to-day activities.
- ____I often feel stuck or unable to change my current situation.
- ____I am not sure what I want to do with my life.
- ____I don’t remember or know what really excites me.
- ____I wish I had more time to do the things that make me happy.
- ____I often feel reluctant or uninspired when going about my daily routines.
- ____I would like to pursue new or unexplored interests.
10. ____I am apathetic or uncertain about my future.
Give yourself one point for each statement you marked true. Then read on to learn where you stand.
0-1 Congratulations! You are living your passion.
2-4 You are missing some opportunities to incorporate more passion into your life. Begin to identify significant passions that you are not experiencing and incorporate them into your life in big or small ways.
5-7 You are dissatisfied with the way things are going in your life. Develop specific actions for identifying and incorporating passion into your life.
8-10 You are suffering from severe passion deficit. Take immediate steps to identify your passion and solicit the support of your family and friends to help you incorporate it into your life now.